The 530 offers full spectral data, colorimetry or densitometry, all from a single, rugged instrument.
- With optional microspot, this hand-held measures color targets as narrow as 1.6mm while most spectrophotometers measure a 4.0mm spot size
- Provides precise color and paper analysis on a large graphic display
- Has all 500-Series functions, including density, dot area, trap, print contrast, hue error grayness, color, match, paper functions and compare
- Connect with X-RiteColor Master software (optional) to keep record of color measurements or generate accurate formulas for special ink colors
- Security features lock preferences including the enabled features, color and density references, and calibration procedure
Used by leading color suppliers worldwide, the ideal foundation for a color management system, especially for establishing digital color standards for supply chains. The CE7000A Benchtop Spectrophotometer is a premium reference grade spectrophotometer known for its superior inter-instrument agreement and reliability. Used by leading color suppliers worldwide, CE7000A makes the ideal foundation for a color management system, especially for those who want to establish digital color standards for their supply chains.
The ultimate reference tool, with smart technology that prevents color measurement when the instrument is uncalibrated or out of performance range.
- Auto-configuration and self-diagnostics simplifies setup and eliminates measurement errors.
- Seamless connectivity allows for on-demand operation with any customer or supplier to cut development and time to market.
- Automated adjustments provide accurate measurement of optically brightened samples.
- Choice of horizontal or vertical measurement orientation adds convenience and enhances accuracy.
- NetProfiler® embedded—an on-board system that monitors instrument performance and can calibrate and certify without need for additional service.
- Inter-instrument agreement: 0.30 ΔEab avg. BCRA Series II Tile Set
- Short-term repeatability: *0.10 ΔEab (max.)
- Built-in captive white calibration reference
- Sample holder allows previewing sampled area
- Removable sample holder for measurement of very large or awkward samples
- Six different light sources including Daylight (choice of D50, D65, or D75) Horizon (2300K), incandescent (150 watt), Cool White Fluorescent (4150K), Ultraviolet (Filtered Near UV) and choice of either U30 (3000K), U35 (3500K) or TL84
- Ultraviolet source can be used by itself or in combination with any of the light sources
- User controllable digital display allows you to easily program a sequence of different light sources for hands free viewing
- Conforms to or exceeds all major international standards for visual evaluation of color including: ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI
- 45°/0° based geometry
- Ideal for high-volume paint retailers
- Compact, rugged and reliable
- Consistent, accurate readings of smooth or textured surfaces
- Built-in captive white calibration reference
- Removable sample holder for measurement of unique samples
- Measures samples 1/2" or larger.
- Versatile. Provides for both handheld or benchtop applications; remote read switch adds convenience
- Easy to Operate. Close-and-play operation, supported by visual (LED) and audible status indicators
- Measurement Integrity Enhanced. Dampened, flip back targeting shoe and remote measurement trigger make it easy to measure difficult-to-handle samples.
- Accommodates Wide Range of Samples and Sizes. Measurement capability of 14mm or larger on materials such as paper, plastic, fabric, and a variety of hard surfaces
- Quick, Accurate Reads. Measurement time of 2 seconds on standard flat samples as well as complex shapes
- NetProfiler®3 Enabled. On-board system optimizes instrument performance and allows for remote certification
CF57/CA 45°/ 0° Countertop Spectrophotometer
A compact countertop 45°/ 0° spectrophotometer designed to make color quality control fast, easy and accurate.
Let us help you choose the right spectrophotometer, sphere or 45°/ 0° geometry, depending on the type of samples you need to measure and your database requirements
Durable countertop application
SpectraLight III Light Booth
The unrivaled standard for accurate color evaluation, the SpectraLight III uses unique filtered tungsten technology delivering the world's most accurate simulation of natural daylight in a standard size viewing booth. SpectraLight III features SmartLogic technology and other innovative features designed to increase productivity and accelerate throughout with faster and more accurate color approvals.
Unique filtered tungsten halogen daylight simulation provides the most accurate rendering of daylight
Simple. Quick. Reliable.
SpectroEye combines the ultimate in measurement accuracy with exceptional ergonomics and user-friendliness. This handheld, portable spectrophotometer offers all the colorimetric functions needed to accurately measure and control special colors, along with all the densitometric functions needed to quickly and easily monitor and control color on-press.
Delivering Highest Measurement Accuracy
With the internal high spectral resolution of 3.3nm, SpectroEye detects even the smallest color deviations. SpectroEye is equipped with a ring illumination, so that the positioning direction of the spectrophotometer is not critical. This is very crucial in measuring on uncoated substrates. To ensure optimum measurement accuracy at all times, a white reference tile is integrated, allowing automatic calibration without user intervention.
Tailored Models for Maximum Productivity
The SpectroEye portfolio has a solution for every need and price point
SpectroEye LT: an affordable entry-level solution that delivers the primary functions required for process control at the press. SpectroEye LT supports all the densitometric functions from density to trapping, as well as the CIE L*a*b* function. It is the ideal device to check CMYK prints according to ISO standards. SpectroEye LT can easily be upgraded to SpectroEye through the purchase of a software access code. Also available in small aperture (SA) (see below for SA description)
SpectroEye: SpectroEye is ideal for customers who print CMYK and spot colors and who track systematic process control. Also for use in QA and ink mixing. Measures standard control bars utilizing 4.5mm aperture.
SpectroEye SA: For customers who have smaller control elements, SpectroEye SA is equipped with an aperture of 3.2mm designed specifically for reading patches as small as 3.5mm. With the identical accuracy of SpectroEye, SpectroEye SA offers customers who work with smaller control elements the option for unparalleled quality control, representing an incredible increase in production power. SA also available for SpectroEye LT.
Print Process Control
SpectroEye is the ideal tool to help you reduce waste and stoppages. It offers all the same functions you've been performing with your densitometer - density, trapping, dot gain, and much more, as well as the time saving auto-function which automatically recognizes which measuring function was selected and shows the corresponding values for density, color trapping, or dot gain.
SpectroEye is able to fully analyze special colors at a densitometric level in a single measurement. Nothing stands in the way of using both conventional densitometers and SpectroEye together. SpectroEye lets you change the density standard at the press of a button, thus making it compatible with your existing densitometer.
· Densitometric functions
· Densitometric measurement of special colors
· BestMatch function—for adjusting the color of ink on press through in thickness or concentration
Accurate ink color analysis
Ensuring that the correct special colors are always available can be a challenging job. SpectroEye lends a hand by taking precise spectral measurements to ensure that incoming goods meet the specification, and that the right formula is prepared during the ink mixing process. SpectroEye can even be a part of a complete ink formulation system, with the addition of ink formulation software from X-Rite.
SpectroEye offers a broad array of color spaces and color difference equations, including the CMC, FMC II, and dE*2000 color difference equations for the CIE L*A*B color system to ensure a perfect match to your standard procedures for instrumental color control. Color differences can be displayed at the press of a button - either graphically or numerically allowing for quick and easy analysis. To further speed data collection and analysis, measured samples can be automatically associated with the closest reference.
Getting a fix on color behavior: How do I calculate the metamerism index of two colors as quickly as possible? SpectroEye tests the metamerism with three pre-definable test illuminants. All you need to do is measure the two colors concerned.
· Colorimetric functions
· Color difference equations
· Absolute and relative dye strength
· Whiteness and yellowness indices
Comprehensive quality control
SpectroEye is the right assistant for quality control inspections for incoming and outgoing goods. It helps you attain and maintain the most stringent quality standards - from raw materials to finished product.
Colorimetric and densitometric functions, as well as color difference equations will assist you in all phases of preparation, production and inspection. But SpectroEye offers you even more: the absolute and relative dye strength functions ensure that purchased inks contain the correct amount of pigment or dye. Various measurements and calculation methods for white and yellow standards help you ensure that paper quality is consistent.
Digital versions of the most popular color guides - PANTONE PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated, HKS, and DIC - have been created especially for SpectroEye. They allow you to confidently check special colors with ease. You can even store personal libraries containing frequently used references.
The IntelliTrax automatic scanning system from X-Rite scans the color bar of a typical press sheet in 15 seconds and instantly reports measurement results on-screen, allowing quick and precise adjustments to color as needed. SpectroEye spot measurements correlate with IntelliTrax automatic scanning systems to maximize press-side color control, productivity and profitability during make-ready and production.
The SpectroEye is integrated in the Color Exchange Format (CxF) workflow. Data created by designers (e.g. with the i1) can be loaded into the SpectroEye for quality assurance during the printing process. With the free CxF loader tool, CxF data can be dragged and dropped into the SpectroEye device.
X-RiteColor® Master Software reduces downtime and eliminates color mistakes. This versatile software package provides immediate access to color control data in any type of manufacturing facility. Available in a choice of applications to meet specific industry and color communication requirements.
· Standard, custom, and multiple tolerance options reduce set-up time and operating costs.
· Color coding, tags, and notes—samples can be organized and tagged for quick assessment and easy data management.
· Multiple types of standard and custom reports can be created to simplify recording and access.
· Organization and measurement functions work in conjunction with handheld instruments to reduce measurement error.
· Graphical job function allows setting of measurement points on a visual bitmap for easy analysis and comparison.
· Designates leftover material for reuse, reducing the cost of formulation, inventory, and waste disposal.
· Software is fully compatible with X-Rite 0/45, sphere, multi-angle, and non-contact instruments.
CounterTop 700 (CF57 / CF57U)
Depending on your preferences and your retail paint database, we'll help you choose right spectrophotometer, a sphere or 45°/0° geometry.
A versatile instrument for reliable retail paint matching applications on a wide variety of sample sizes, shapes, textures, and opacity levels. The unit can be used as a tethered handheld device or mounted for compact benchtop use. A NetProfiler3-enabled system ensures consistent, precise performance.
Seamless. Transition. Operates in agreement with X-Rite RM61 spectrophotometer