Medical & Educational Instruments
Body Arch Traction Bench
Advanced flex table for stretching and strengthening the core muscles of the body. Excelleexercises involving the hip flexorand to relieve pain involving vertdisc compression. Use the bench to increase blood flow to the brain while relaxing the muscles of the shoulders, neck and
lower back. Tubular frame made of carbon steel coated with white epoxy paint. Heavy-gauge vinyl upholstery with high-density foam.
Handlebars and straps provide additional comfort and stability.
Height without supports
31.5", height with supports
51", max. load 265 lbs.
Weight 41.5 lbs.
7 Ft. Wall Mounted Folding Parallel Bars
These sturdy and stable folding parallel bars with a 36" base require
only 14" of floor space when not in use. Wood base unit comes with
one stabilizing bar to lock parallel bars in open position. Steel case
unit comes with two stabilizing bars. To store the space saving
bars, simply unlock and slide until handrails are nearly touching. Add
3" to length when folded.
• Wood base measures 5 x 36 x 1" thick
• Height adjusts from 28 to 42"
• Width between rails 22.5"
• Handrail size 1.5"
9 Ft. Folding Parallel Bars
These Folding Parallel Bars feature:
• Designed to easily fold to save space
• Unit is only 10" wide when folded
• Height adjustable from 28 to 41"
• Fixed width dimension of 25"
• 1.5" Diameter one-piece stainless steel handrails for easy use and long term durability
• Heavy gauge steel base plates, uprights and fittings. Black powder coated chip and wear resistant finish
• Each upright telescopes up to 13" and locks into (9) height positions with fail-safe ball-tip locking pin
• Dimensions: 9' x 25" x 28 - 41" H