Medical & Educational Instruments
OBGYN Simulators & Trainers
SIMone™ Birthing Simulator
Simulate high stress situations with SIMone™
Haptic Response Technology Using patented haptic response technology, SIMone™ gives you a unique training experience. For the first time a birthing simulator gives obstetricians the opportunity to practice an instrumental delivery in a realistic manner – again and again. The unique force feedback mechanism allows the trainee to learn the haptic skills necessary to give confidence when performing these procedures, a feature no other simulator offers. Through repeated rehearsal with the simulator, trainees develop the muscle memory required to perform a vaginal-operative extraction in a medically correct manner. The level of realism is heightened even further through a specially developed visual and audio interface.
The birth simulator, SIMone™, is a model of a female abdomen with a vulva and the ischial spine as landmarks. Realistic scenarios are provided via interactive software.
The scenarios can be enhanced and manipulated by an instructor to create the typical stress levels found in a delivery room. The unique presentation of the simulator at table height allows medical actors or audience participation to create endless scenarios. Inside the simulator is a fetal head with the sagittal suture and fontanelles for determining the position and approach of the head. Trainees are encouraged to reach inside the simulator to feel the landmarks and evaluate the progress of the birth. Realism is heightened with the addition of audio to the simulation. The fetal heartbeat of the CTG device, as well as respiratory sounds can be heard. In addition, the mothers pain as a consequence of delivery and the actions of the person assisting in the delivery, can also be heard through the loudspeaker.
SIMone™ provides the opportunity to practice an instrumental delivery in a realistic manner – over and over again in a safe environment with little or no set up time! In fact it takes less than 60 seconds to initiate a new birthing scenario.
In addition to learning the necessary haptic skills:
• Accomplish deliveries in real time or use the fast-forward features to speed up deliveries
• Additional perineums are provided as an option to practice episiotomy techniques
• Learn to recognize the right moment to select/suggest a vaginal assisted delivery
• Become familiar with and learn the correct handling of the medical instruments for forceps or vacuum delivery
• Increase confidence in labor management and the administration of medication to achieve the necessary progress during the delivery
• Determine the position and measurement of the fetal descent
• 1 Vacuum extractor
• 1 Vacuum hand pump
• 1 set of forceps
• 200 ml lubricant
• Latex free disposable gloves, size M/L
• 2 Replacement perineal inserts
• Assembly tools
• Product manual
Weight: 189 kg/416.7 lb
Length: 200 cm/ 78.74 in
Width: 100 cm/39.37 in
Height: 175 cm/68.9 in
Voltage: 110-240 V
NOELLE™ Computer Interactive Maternal and Neonatal Birthing Simulator
This advanced childbirth system anticipates the needs of the most demanding teaching professionals. It combines the best features of
interactive teaching systems for emergency care with an advanced childbirth simulator.
• Four umbilical cords
• Four dilating cervices
• Two umbilical clamps
• Talcum powder and water soluble
• Instruction manual
• Carrying bags
Teach and test prenantal, post-partum and intra-partum skills as well as emergency care for the mother and neonate after birth.
• Computer interactive System
• Virtual instruments used to monitor and treat the mother include HR, BP, pulse oxygenation, and ECG
•Virtual instruments used to monitor and treat the fetus include HR, BP, virtual ultrasound, and fetal monitor
• Virtual ultrasound and fetal monitor
• Programmable autobirthing system
• CodeMaker permits instructor to define thousands of testing experiences from point and click menus.
• Tests may be stored, paused and resume or printed
• Computer interactive NRP neonate
• Neonate exhibits skin color change with oxygen deficit
• Intubatable airway with chest rise
• Automatic birthing system
• Measure head descent and cervical dilation
• Multiple placenta locations
• Replaceable dilating cervices
• Computer interactive system
• Sensor equipped full size articulating female manikin
* Dell Latitude C540 Celeron 1.7 GHz. 14.1" display. 128 MB HD. 20 GB HD. 56K Internal Modem. 24X CD-ROM. Windows X
• IV arm for meds/fluids
• Removable stomach cover
• Practice Leopold Maneuvers
• Multiple fetal heart sounds heard through
• One articulating birthing baby with placenta
• Interactive teaching and testing software
• Dell Multimedia WIN XP laptop
Advanced Childbirth Simulator
An outstanding training model for medical students to build confidence and practice in childbirth. This versatile simulator is used worldwide by healthcare educators. It not only provides an excellent simulation of the normal delivery experience for the student and educator, but also provides instruction in abnormal and multiple deliveries. Used in medical schools, doctor offices, clinics and even legal presentations.
Demonstrate the following obstetric procedures:
• Normal vaginal delivery
• Complete, frank, and footling breech birth
• C-section delivery
• Ritgen’s maneuver
• Vertex presentation
• Intrauterine manipulation
• Vertex/vertex, vertex/breech, breech/vertex, or
breech/breech presentation in multiple birth
• Prolapse of umbilical cord
• Demonstration of placenta previa: total, partial,
• Normal delivery of umbilical cord and placenta
• Palpation of fetal fontanel’s
• Simulated suction of nose and mouth
• Removable diaphragm end plate for manual positioning of fetal baby/babies
• Removable stomach cover for positioning fetus
• Life-size pelvic cavity with major anatomic landmarks
• Hand-painted outline of the bony pelvis
• Three soft vulval inserts for episiotomy exercises
• One baby boy and one baby girl, each with umbilical cord and placenta
• Anatomically accurate backbone and fontanel’s on fetal baby/babies
• One skin-tone stomach cover; one transparent stomach cover
• Four extra umbilical cords
• Two umbilical clamps
• Talcum powder
• Instruction manual
• Soft nylon carrying bag
53 x 33 x 43 cm; 8.0 kg
Suzie® Articulating Newborn
Now you can show delivery room nurses a hands-on demonstration
Of all those strange birth positions that you only see in textbooks
-this newborn simulator can mimic them all!
19-part simulator including articulating head and neck,shoulders,elbows,hips,and knees; realistic mouth and nostrils for simulated suctioning; palpable fontanelles, spine, shoulders, buttocks, elbows, and knees; position of newborn raised or lowered by air pressure in lower “cushion”; ease of newborn palpation adjusted by air pressure in upper “cushion.” Measuring approximately16.5", Susie® may be used with the Advanced ChildbirthSimulator(M-W45025). Comes with instruction manual and soft carrying bag.
Abdominal Palpation Model
This 3-D model allows healthcare professionals and students to perform Leopold’s maneuvers, practice palpation skills, and view the fetus. Can be used to demonstrate palpation of the abdomen to determine fetal lie, presentation, and position. The model includes a fetus with a weighted body, movable arms and legs, firm buttocks, and a head with palpable anterior and posterior fontanels. The fetal body flexes to allow demonstration of all presentations and positions.
The fetus and vinyl pelvis rest within the abdominal portion of the model.The abdomen, a padded cloth attached by Velcro to the base, permits easy removal and replacement in order to visualize and change fetal positions.Movable gel packs are included to simulate amniotic fluid.A practice/resource guide is included to provide detailed suggestions on how to use this model with nurses, nurse-midwives, healthcare professionals, students, and expectant parents.
• Includes a fetus with a weighted body
• Movable arms legs
• Firm buttocks and a head
• Palpable anterior and posterior fontanels.
• Fetal body flexes to demonstrate all presentations
• Fetus and vinyl pelvis rest within the abdominal
portion of the model.
• Abdomen attached by Velcro to the base
• Allows easy removal and replacement in order to
visualize and change fetal positions.
18.75 x 12 x 9".
ZOE® Gynecologic Simulator
Designed by physicians for physicians and healthcare providers. Simulator represents a female adult lower body with relevant internal anatomical landmarks and anatomically accurate fimbriae and ovaries. The Gynecologic Exam Simulator combines and delivers the ability to demonstrate multiple gynecologic procedures, practice laparoscopic
examination and mini-laparotomy, recognition of pathologies, and placement of contraceptive devices.
• Vaginal speculum and bi-manual pelvic examination
• Uterine sounding
• Insertion and removal of contraceptive devices such as IUD, 75mm diaphragm, or female condom
• Laparoscopic visualization and occlusion of fallopian tubes
• 1 Normal Cervix (painted)
• 1 Cervix with proliferation of Columnar Epithelium (Ectropion)
• 1 Cervix with inclusion (Nabothian Cyst and Endoservical Polyp)
• 1 Cervix with lesion (Cancer)
• 2 Normal Tubal Fimbriae and Ovaries
• 1 Flashlight with Battery
• 1 normal Anteverted Uterus
• 1 Retroverted Parous Uterus
• 1 10-week pregnant uterus
• 1 Postpartum Uterus (20 week size
with fallopian tubes)
• 5 normal Cervices with patent OS for IUD insertion/removal
• 4 Abnormal Cervices
• 10 Fallopian Tubes
Talcum powder, lubricant and soft nylon carrying bag
51 x 46 x 25.5 cm; 8.5 kg